OFFICE HOURS: Monday through Friday | 9am to 5pm
IN MOST CASES:
- CALLS received between 9am and 5pm, during weekdays, will be responded to the same day.
- All non-emergency calls that come in overnight between 5pm and 9am, during weekdays, will be responded to during regular business hours.
- All non-emergency calls that come in on Saturday and Sunday will be responded to the next business day, during regular office hours.
If you have an emergency and/or need last minute service, please follow the steps below:
- Call the office at 716.822.3287.
- Leave a message with your name, phone/text number and what you need.
- ALL EMERGENCY CALLS OR LAST MINUTE REQUESTS THAT COME IN AFTER 9PM will be responded to the following morning.
What Constitutes an Emergency
- You need service to begin within 24 hours.
- Your pets are in our care and you need us to extend service due to a delay in your return.
- If you need to get a message to or in contact with your walker/sitter immediately (the quickest way to do this is to contact us through the software app by responding to a journal comment).
(PLEASE NOTE: Our staff typically work between the hours of 7am and 9pm. We do not guarantee we can reach them if it is before or after that time or if they have already finished their jobs for the day. In addition, our walkers/sitters are not obligated to communicate with clients if they are not on the job for that client. So please direct all communication to the office should you need to get a message to your walker/sitter before or after your service.)
- If you are locked out and need us to bring you a key (this service is only offered 8am-8pm, and is not guaranteed).
What we will do in an emergency
If your walker/sitter encounters a pet or home emergency while you are away:
- Your walker/sitter will contact a Manager on Duty.
- We then will try to reach you at the contact information that you have provided.
- If we are unable to contact you, we will try to reach your emergency contact person on file.
- If we are unable to reach anyone, we will decide on the appropriate action to be taken to protect and care for your pet and home.
- If it is deemed a health emergency for your pet, we will contact your vet or an emergency clinic and transport your pet if needed
(PLEASE NOTE: There may be extra charges related to anything additional needed.)
Even Dog Walkers/Pet Sitters have Emergencies
Should your walker/sitter become unavailable, due to illness or an emergency of their own while your service is in progress, another one of our professional walkers/sitters will step in and complete your service. If you are delayed or unsure of your return date, you may contact us and we will continue to take care of your pet(s) and home until you return.