How Our Services Work
When you call Sit n’ Stay, a staff member arranges for a dog walker or pet sitter in your area to visit your home for a free registration meeting.
This gives our staff the opportunity to:
- meet you and your pets
- get detailed information about caring for them
- pick up keys to your home or apartment (or set up a lockbox)
- get emergency contact information
During this meeting, you decide how often you want your walker or sitter to visit each day you’re away and what services you want performed. Fees are based on the number and type of pets and the number of visits per day. We don’t believe that one price fits all, so please understand that our rates listed online may be different depending on your household needs. Please contact us for exact pricing on dog walking and pet sitting.
Why Choose A Dog walker or Pet Sitter?
- your pet remains in the comfort and security of their home
- we follow your pet’s customary diet and exercise routine
- your pet avoids exposure to illness from other animals
- we provide loving, personalized attention to your pet and their special needs
- our regular visits provide crime-deterrence for your home
- you can travel with peace of mind knowing your pet(s) and home are in good hands
- your pet is already waiting for you when you arrive home